HRmarketer.com published their “Trends in HR Marketing” report, providing information on trends and best practices for marketing to human resources professionals and on HR buyer purchasing behavior.
The reports can be downloaded for free from HRmarketer.com (after filling out a quick registration form).
It is usually the person in the HR role who is purchasing the training products for their company, so knowing their buying behavior can offer insights on how best to market your product. This report could help you market more effectively, by knowing the best tools and methods to reach your target audience.
Covered topics include:
- Use of Internet search engines by HR buyers
- HR and Web 2.0
- How important is exhibiting?
- How often do HR buyers go out to bid for various products and services?
- HR “pain points” for the coming year
- How HR buyers “go shopping”
- Where should HR vendors spend their marketing and PR dollars?