Want to know if your company should blog or how a recession will change your marketing strategy? What about using Twitter for business or how to finally get your landing pages up to par?
Here are the top six links from across the blogosphere to help you answer those questions and more:
- With advice on how to market during a recession, Harvard Business is telling marketers to “fasten their seat belts for a long and difficult 2009.”
- Thanks to social media, B2B buyers are armed with more data than ever before. Buzz marketer Paul Dunay explains how “content is King” and quality, not just quantity, can help you conquer.
- Make your customers happy and get more conversions with 14 instant landing page improvement tips from Ian Lurie at Conversation Marketing.
- Should your company blog? Answer five questions from Matt Dickman at Techno Marketer and find out if blogging is right for your business.
- While he usually doesn’t like following “rules,” Kevin Dugan at Strategic Public Relations posted a short video explaining how social networks are not email marketing platforms.
- Done right, Twitter can help you win the one-to-one battle with customers and potential customers in ways other social media can’t. A recent post at Convince&Convert explains the awesome power that is “Twitter-driven customer service.”