During a recession, businesses typically respond in a number of ways including widespread job cuts, reducing training opportunities and consolidating multiple jobs into one position.
Learn why training needs to remain at the top of your company’s priority list, and how you can squeeze the most benefit out of every training dollar during the free webinar, Squeezing the Most Out of Your Training Budget: Corporate Training in a Recession.
The value of employee training:
- Better trained employees perform more efficiently, with less errors and delays
- Employees taking on extra work catch up more quickly with proper training
- Improved employee morale, confidence and loyalty
- Well-trained employees are your best asset, especially during economic tough times.
Companies may think they’re saving money by slashing employee training budgets, but they’re causing more harm than anything. Avoid taking the “easy” way out and use this time to build upon your existing strengths with cost-effective employee training.
Led by experienced training professionals, you will learn:
- Typical responses to a recession and how training suffers
- The priceless value of training during a recession
- How to find better training at less cost
Good, quality employee training doesn’t have to be expensive. Join us on Wednesday, October 15, 2008, at 1 p.m. EST for the free webinar – Squeezing the Most Out of Your Training Budget: Corporate Training in a Recession. Space is limited, reserve your seat now.