Social networking – once you get started, it can be tough to stop.
If you think you’re on the verge of becoming a Tweetaholic or know someone who may be in need of Twitter rehab, here are just a few signs that you Twitter too much:
- You’ve lost friends because they have chosen not to join Twitter.
- You decide not to argue a point with someone because it will take more than 140 characters to respond.
- You add “tw” to the beginning of every word. “I Twittered my friends from twurch about the tweetup at the twoffee house twonight.”
- You’re more concerned about improving your Twitter Grade than your performance review.
- You tell your fiance you will save money on wedding invites because you plan to DM (direct message) most of them.
- Something goes wrong in your day and you respond “Fail Whale!”
Visit the MBTI blog for the full list of 20 signs you twitter too much, and have a happy Friday!